The fishing lake was dug out in the summer of 2013 and was full before we got to the winter of the same year. It filled completely naturally with the rainfall and the run off from the field along with the drains that we dug in and directed to the lake. Having done all of this a licence was obtained to stock fish and the first carp arrived on the 14th April 2014. The carp range in size between 2lb and 10lbs.
The cost per person for up to 2 rods is £8 per day (8am til 8pm or dusk which ever is sooner.)
Fishing is to be by prior arrangement please.
- All anglers must book in advance and pay fees at the farmhouse prior to commencing fishing.
- Any persons visiting the lake do so at their own risk.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 16 at all times
- All mats, weigh slings and landing nets must be disinfected before use (please use our disinfecting bin)
- Barbless hooks only
- No fixed leads, no braided mainline or line less than 8lbs to be used.
- No baitboats
- Boilies – by prior arrangement please
- All nuts are banned and no expanding pellets
- The use of lead core is banned
- Rods not to be left unattended
- All fish must be landed using a landing net
- Fish to be returned to water immediately after weighing and photographing – no keep nets.
- Please look after our fish.
- Please take all your litter and discarded line away.